Friday, February 17, 2012

Just to prove it's probably just me...

Here's an article about the Buick Verano's seat R&D:  http://media.gm.com/content/media/us/en/buick/news.detail.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/2011/Oct/1018_verano

Here's an article where someone has driven it across a state and his back was just fine:  http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/autos/the-daily-drivers-buick-verano-is-quiet-in-a-good-way/1215611

It seriously just must be me.  I really am sad about this.  I want to love the car, but my body is just screaming "no!"

3 comments:

  1. I find my Verano drivers seat more comfortable than my 2007 Lucerne even though the Lucerne had more adjustments.

    Have you adjusted the tilt of the seatback?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried. Unfortunately, I think I just require a bit more lumbar support than it offers.

      However, I am going to give it a month or so and see if my back just gets used to it or not. We'll see!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete