Sunday, June 17, 2012

2012 Buick Verano - Months Later

No qualms.  No additional issues.

I am approaching 4000 miles and have not had anything break or malfunction.  No rattles or squeaks have surfaced.  Just as great as the day I got it.  This is my commuter car and my daily driver.  On the odd nice day or weekend, I drive a 2002 Honda S2000.

They are both great cars.

But...I just caught wind of the new 2013 Buick Verano Turbo...

Intellilink available with Navigation?  Yes please.

Back-up camera?  Yes please.

250 horsepower and 260 ft-lb torque?  Yes please.

Blind spot alert?  Yes please.

Honestly, I'm giving serious thought to trading-up when this new Verano comes out.  That is how much I like the Verano, but also how much I wouldn't mind paying a little extra for those additional features.

Hope everyone out there is enjoying their Verano as much as I am!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! This is a good read. You have such an interesting and informative page. I will be looking forward to visit your page again and for your other posts as well. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Buick in your area. I am glad to stop by your site and know more about Buick in your area. Keep it up!
    Since 2005, GM had gradually consolidated Buick with GMC and former Pontiac dealerships to create the current Buick-GMC network. During General Motors Chapter 11 reorganization and emergence in 2009, the company designated Buick as a "core brand", citing the division's success in China. Behind the scenes, GM began to move products originally planned for other brands to Buick. The Opel Insignia was originally intended to become the second-generation Saturn Aura, but instead became the new Buick Regal.
    If you’re ready to find out why we’re the most trusted Buick dealer in or around Peabody, stop in today. You will quickly see why so many people trust Sudbay Automotives for their Buick needs. In addition to offering a superior selection and exceptional financing and leasing options, we have a dedicated Internet sales department. Whatever your needs may be, Sudbay Automotives has you covered.

    Buick Peabody

    ReplyDelete